Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6x6 landscapes


A patron of mine asked for a pic of all of my current 6x6x1.5 inch landscapes together so I thought I would post it here as an example of how fantastic these little guys look all together, you know on a wall (or a porch railing as it were *wink*).

I've really gotten into these little guys. They're great for playing around with the paint and experimenting with different application techniques.

Of course all of them are available in my Etsy shop, along with some larger landscape pieces that I've been working on too.

As you can see I am *sick* of winter. I long for the days where I can leave the front door wide open and the breeze dances through my kitchen as the light scent of summer tickles my nostrils.

A couple more months though. Just a couple more....

No comments: